Friday, 7 November 2014

I AM A DOCTOR!!!

I am a doctor, a human,
I am no God…
Just living to serve you,
I am no fraud …

I was active with my books,
When you were busy in your life…
Understanding a human body,
Struggling with an internal strife…

We extend a helping hand,
Do not ask your cast or creed…
You label us shady and corrupt,
Full of hunger, voracity, greed…

We look after you,
Be it midnight or noon…
And then get abused and beaten up,
By some cop or a goon…

Your mother brought you in this world,
I helped you get born…
I stand between you and death,
Your life I adorn…

When I ask for my rights,
I am labelled rude…
When I open a hospital,
You call me shrewd…

All you out there,
Do note one thing…
Yes, I am a doctor,
But first a human being…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate